Sunday, November 22, 2015

BREWTOWN, Newtown-Meet lovely $6 Cronuts!


BREWTOWN NEWTOWN

Try awesome cronuts & coffee in Newtown<3
Red Velvet Cronuts + Soy Latte $10










Just 10min away from Newtown station.
I came here on weekday, around 11am for light brekkie.
It was busy but I didn't have to wait a long.


As soon as I walked in,
I found it's full good smells of yummy cronuts!!





They do many kinds of flavour and  looked fresh and tasty.


I had a Red Velvet Cronuts and soy latte.






The cronuts was taste really good.
That was very soft:) and not too heavy.
Perfect for brekkie.





A bit much oily for me though but not too sweet and soggy,
 I do enjoyed eating.
I feel like can eat more than two.haha





The coffee was awesome too.




Iced coffee $3.50 is popular here.
No sugar, no cream, go much with Cronuts!





Lovely staff would welcome you and the ambience is relaxed.
I like it.



6-8 O'Connell Street, Newtown, Sydney
Tel: +61 (02) 9519 2920
Open 7 days 8am-4pm




Zomato@erikaanne

FOLLOW ME

TRAVEL BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment